Saturday, February 9, 2008

snow day again?

I can't believe we had another snow day! I don't ever remember having this many! It was nice to know Wednesday night that there would be no school on Thursday because then I knew I could sleep in. I also got a call a little before six in the morning on Friday that school was closed that day too. Even though the call came late I was pleasantly surprised. I was able to get some things done and also able to go visit a friend of mine. The only problem is we have had so much snow and ice that as of Friday we are officially over our limit of snow days and have to make one up! One doesn't seem that bad but then I think that it is only the beginning of February and if this weather continues it will become more than one! Is anyone else's school districts over on their snow day count?

On another note, less than one more week of class! I need to get busy with my homework! ;-)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Liberty is pointing at your picture and saying "sister" hahaha! We had fun with you yesterday!

Anonymous said...

Just think, only a few more days of looking at this snow, then you'll be sitting on the beach. I've been spending some time on my homework this weekend. Hopefully we can get it all done! See you Friday.

KB said...

There was an article in today's paper showing the snow days used thus far. Almost every school district in our county has used all of their snow days, and will have to extend the school year if we have any more. Even though the thought of extending the school year is no fun, I have enjoyed the snow days.

AFanning said...

Snow day, snow day, snow day.... It is getting crazy with all of them. I still have to create my webpage with 4 days and counting left.