Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Random thoughts

Well, thanks to the help from a friend and A LOT of exploring and experimenting I am getting close to being done with my website. It is such a relief! I have learned so much but I am starting to feel the time crunch. Did Dr. Merrill say he wanted us to keep our website simple and easy? I was trying to save my lesson plan stuff onto the CD and it wouldn't work so even though I am almost done with things, I am running into problems. I think my E drive is not working. Now I am emailing my work to myself....and going to try to save it from another computer. I hope it works!

I can't believe that Friday is our last class. This month has flown by so fast! It will be nice to have a few weeks break between classes. It seemd unreal to think about how much more is out there for us to use in the classroom!

Once again it is snowing here....again! I know I shouldn't complain because I do live in Michigan afterall but we haven't had this much snow in a long time. I guess you could say that we have been a little bit spoiled with how little snow we have gotten in the past several winters and now that we have gotten this much snow we can't believe it. Also, it is FREEZING outside!!!!

Well, I think I am going to take a break from the computer and homework. I hope to get everything done tonight so I can burn it all tomorrow and then not worry about it anymore.

Good luck with your homework!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good luck to you to Angela and I will see you on Friday. Yea--I am going to finish up my lesson plan TONIGHT! I already have pretty much everything saved (Blog/google groups/chatboard) replies/posts onto my stick here and in word document. The fun thing is trying to "link" everything to my web site page. Yes, Dr. Merrill said that to keep it simple--and oh yea--mine will be quite simple! I e-mailed him tons of questions and am waiting for a reply--concerning about the Final exam and a whole bunch of questions relating to the class assignments. You know --I still don't know if we are supposed to write 1 page EACH of our experiences for each technology that we have used so far in the class--or if it just a 1 page reflection of everything that we have learned. If you know--please pass it my way! Thanks so much and see you soon! I hope I am not too much in a panic mode by Friday--hoping that ALL is completed by Thursday!