Saturday, February 23, 2008

Florida here I come!

Well, I am sooo ready to head to Florida! I need warmth! I finally mailed in my CD portfolio, which was a huge relief. I also finished my essay and emailed that to the professor but I haven't heard from him on if he received it or not. Now that my homework is officially done I can start packing. I have no idea what I want to take with me. At least I know what I will be wearing to the wedding! That is one of the advantages to being in the wedding.

On another note, I now have a tooth that is giving me a lot of trouble. I went to the dentist, he thinks it might have an infection so he gave me antibiotics. While I was there though he kept tapping my sore tooth with his instrument and now that aggravated it and made it worse. Isn't going to the dentist supposed to fix that problem, not intensify it?

OK, enough complaining. I think it is time for a nap!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

i'm jealous that you will be in a sunny warm place..and especially since you will get to see jenne! i'm so glad you are finished with your homework and you will get to have a fun vacation! loveya!

Rebecca said...

you need to keep up on your blogs ;) loveya!