Tuesday, March 25, 2008

overloaded

Well, my next class has started and so my works begins. I am starting to feel overloaded and that there are not enough hours in the day to finish my work. I am looking forward to spring break next week so I won't be working as many hours and maybe I can get A LOT done...that's the plan anyways but we all know how well plans work sometimes. I don't think the work would be so bad if there weren't so many chapters to read and if the text wasn't so boring. I am having a hard time reading the book and then understanding what I read well enough to answer the questions. I have the night off and I really should get some done...but all I want to do is go take a nap!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

you can do it, angela!! let me know if you need anything. what class are you in now? you should come up and visit during your spring break...if you have time, of course! loveya!

Rebecca said...

yep, sure can. she's got a lot of hair! i try to do something to it every once in a whiel so she's used to it. libbs won't let me do a thing!